The Texas Theatre
FINE AND PERFORMING ARTS
Congratulations to the 2017-2018 Season Recipients!
Clayton Conrad from Cayuga HS
Derek C. Kaudelka from Neches HS
Ashley Davis from Palestine HS
Tanna Adams from Westwood HS
Rules and General Information
The scholarship applicant must be:
• a current student in a homeschool or one of the School Districts of Anderson County,
• a resident of Anderson County,
• anticipating graduation in the Spring of 2019, and
• planning to enroll in their college of choice for the Fall semester of 2019.
Please NOTE: Students who do not meet the first two (2) criteria but have volunteered and participated in a PCT production
during their high school years in some capacity may also apply.
The Board of Directors of Palestine Community Theatre, Inc., or a committee appointed by the members of the Board, will determine
and announce during their scheduled April meeting:
• the number of scholarships awarded each year,
• the amount of each scholarship, and
• the recipients.
ALL Applications MUST be accompanied by one (1) letter of recommendation from a current teacher or school counselor.
The information provided in this application will be used for no other purpose than the consideration of the scholarship(s) to be awarded and will not be shared in any way.
Once the chosen recipient(s) has set up the appropriate student funding account at their college of choice, the Treasurer of Palestine Community Theatre, Inc. (PCT) will deposit the determined amount into that account. It is the student’s responsibility to notify PCT when their funding account is active.
All applications to be considered MUST be post marked or received by email no later than March 31, 2019. Applications received after this date will not be reviewed.
Applications can be:
• mailed to PCT, PO Box 80, Palestine, TX 75802 or
• emailed to email@example.com.
For questions, call Roy Dantin, Board President, at 903-922-1126.
Complete and return the form from the link below.