FINE AND PERFORMING ARTS
Rules and General Information
The scholarship applicant must be:
• a current student of one of the Independent School Districts of Anderson County,
• a resident of Anderson County,
• anticipating graduation in the Spring of 2018, and
• planning to enroll in their college of choice for the Fall semester of 2018.
The Board of Directors of Palestine Community Theatre, Inc., or a committee appointed by the members of the Board, will determine and announce during their scheduled April meeting:
• the number of scholarships awarded each year,
• the amount of each scholarship, and
• the recipients.
ALL Applications MUST be accompanied by one (1) letter of recommendation from a current teacher or school counselor.
The information provided in this application will be used for no other purpose than the consideration of the scholarship(s) to be awarded and will not be shared in any way.
Once the chosen recipient(s) has set up the appropriate student funding account at their college of choice, the Treasurer of Palestine Community Theatre, Inc. (PCT) will deposit the determined amount into that account. It is the student’s responsibility to notify PCT when their funding account is active.
All applications to be considered MUST be post marked or received by email no later than March 31, 2018. Applications received after this date will not be reviewed.
Applications can be:
• mailed to PCT, PO Box 80, Palestine, TX 75802 or
• emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, call Roy Dantin, Board President, at 903-922-1126.
Complete and return the form from the link below.
This requires adobe reader to open
Please Contact Us For More Information!
Palestine Community Theatre is a non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible.
213 West Crawford, Palestine, Texas 75801 © Palestine Community Theater